INSURANCE, CLINICS & HOSPITALS
- Provides health insurance to uninsured children and teens who are not eligible or enrolled in Medical Assistance.
- For most families, CHIP is free or is provided to families at a very low cost.
- Learn more and fill out an application, go here
- In order to qualify, you must have an annual household income (before taxes) that is below a certain amount (find details on their website)
- Depending on your income level, you may have to pay a monthly premium for coverage.
- Full service dental clinic that takes all commercial insurance, Medicaid, Medicare, and patients who have no ability to pay
- Open 5 days a week from 8am-5pm. Call to make an appointment
1120 N. Melvin St, Gibson City, IL 60936
Iroquois County Public Health Department
- Community health services, screenings, and health education
1001 E Grant St, Watseka, IL 60970
Women, Infants, Children (WIC) Illinois
- Provides supplemental foods, nutrition education and referrals to health care, at no cost, to low-income pregnant, breastfeeding and postpartum women, infants, and children up to age 5 who are determined to be at nutritional risk
- Applicants must be determined by a health professional, at no cost, to be at nutritional risk
Lions Club of Illinois Foundation
- Can provide help with eye exams, glasses, hearing tests and hearing aids
- Contact the school or the Lions Club to get an application for for free and low cost eye and hearing needs
2213 E. County Road 9, Milford, IL 60963